Monday, February 27, 2012

A little about me

I think list format will work best.

I'm engaged (4/14/12)
I love cats (and most other animals)
I was born and raised in SC
I don't have an accent (I hope)
I graduated from Clemson University this past Dec
I'm an artist
I hate extreme temperatures
I could live on Thai food
I have trichotillomania and am trying to beat it once and for all in time for the wedding
I've had JRA for more than half my lifetime now
I've been in remission for a few years now
I love antiques
I've been known to sleep for 20 hours straight before
I love oolong tea
I love to cook
I can't wait till after the wedding when we will have the money to cook fresh fruits and veggies (hopefully organic)
I don't like pork
I don't eat meat very often
I'm told I am very logical and level-headed
I'm mostly an introvert and start getting spacy if I'm in a loud public place for too long
I'm a gamer
I'm bad at calling people
I hate carnations
I love peonies, lavender, and lilacs
I have an etsy store, but it's on the back burner for a while
I'm bored thinking of things about myself that people would want to know.
I'm getting ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment