Monday, February 27, 2012

Welcome

Starting a blog is daunting. It's like the blank canvas that you don't want to blemish. This blog is for me to be able to share my thoughts, what inspires me, and to share links and pictures of things. The title comes from my favorite quote from Artist Georgia O'Keeffe, "I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for." So that's my reason for starting this. I don't know how often I'll post, but hopefully I'll actually remember to share things on the blog and not just bookmark things. I'll post a short bio soon. As soon as I get organized and get the blog the way I like.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Don't worry about blemishing it, you'll do fine!

    My blog is: http://moltoscherzando.blogspot.com
    Mostly kid videos and other family stuff.

    ReplyDelete