Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 highlights

Moved to WA
Took a trip to Portland and Seattle on short notice
Get tea set and learn to make awesome tea
Almost got stranded in the mountains on the way back (Lance wouldn't stop for me to pee)
Lance went to Brussels (and brought me chocolate)
Mass Effect 3
Flew back to SC for WEDDING
Got married. finally.
Took in Leo to foster.
Got my first cavities filled. and subsequently found out I have crappy dental insurance and got stuck with a $900 dental bill
My first summer in WA. It was awesome.
getting to play WoW with other people
Watched fireworks over the river in our air-conditioned car away from the mosquitoes.
lilacs and lavender everywhere
so. many. tumbleweed jokes.
took in Yeti to foster
Found Leo a Furrever home
Yeti contracts FPV and kicks it's butt at only 4-5 weeks old
We adopt Yeti
Lance got a gym buddy and has started "picking things up and putting them back down"
I found other crazy cat people to squee over all things cats with
Tri Conf, and speaking at Tri Conf really awkwardly
the Tri Conf after parties at Bonefish and Jackson's
Lance goes to Real Time Conf/ Redis Conf
Red Dwarf parties at the Garssss
My 25th bday and thanksgiving back east
Moved to new awesome apartment
went to my first Christmas party
Our first Christmas together
Lance gets his first 1000+ piece Lego set(s)
I've decided I could possibly eventually like beer... but only if it's really good
I finally got back to my "normal" size and can fit into size 1 jeans (granted they're really stretchy and they aren't for comfort by any means)
Survived the Mayan Apocolypse and Rapture 2012.
And also Barack Obama got re-elected, marriage was legalized for same-sex couples in 4 states (WA being one of them), and marijuana was legalized in WA.

All in all, a good year.


No comments:

Post a Comment