Monday, April 30, 2012

Life


I have an interview tomorrow at Macy's. I really hope it goes well. I think I could really improve some of the store layout and marketing-related stuff. As you can see, some of the succulents from my bridal bouquet are blooming! They are still sitting in a wet paper towel growing roots.

And our bedroom finally looks nice! We got rid of the box and got an actual night stand! I also found perfectly matching pillows, lamp, and jewelry box at TJ Maxx! The mirrors also came from there. Yes, I'm addicted. It's nice to finally have a nice room to relax in. I'm very happy with it. Now we just have to get the living room figured out! The bathroom is almost there..

Rite Aid had $2.50 potted herbs. I snapped up a Tuscan Rosemary and French Lavender plants. Excited. I think my nail polish is dry, so I should probably shower and set out my interview outfit. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment