Sunday, April 15, 2012

MAWWIED!!!!

Photo by Angela Cox (and yes, that's us!)

I'm a Mrs. *scrunched-nose-face.* We'll just say Ms.... Mrs. sounds so old. Like Señora. I wanna keep the young-sounding Señorita! Anyways. Wedding went well. I didn't cry (barely). The CLEMSON TIGER showed up as a surprise, we had the best wedding cake EVER, and had a purple and orange peeps s'mores bar. More details to come when I get photos back. For now, I'm just happy it's over and am excited to get back to WA to see my cat. Oh, and I'm kinda forcing Lance to let me get a kitten (as his wedding gift to me). :D yay!!!! The whole thing was a whirlwind, but it was awesome. Now as for the whole thank-you note writing... not so awesome. I'm not the most organized thank-you note writer.. maybe on the plane(s) tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment