Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bum RSVP-ers.

How do you get non-rsvping people to at least acknowledge your existence? I've been dogging several people and they are blatantly ignoring me. Seriously? I'm at the point of just telling them don't bother coming, that if they don't have the decency to at least say "yes I got your invite, I won't know till X date if I can get off work," then please. Don't come. I'm SO ticked. In my head I'm using much more animated language. I'm not going to spend all this money on your food to have you not show up. And GOD HELP YOU if you still don't say anything and show up. It's beyond common courtesy. You're supposed to be our nearest and dearest, and you are being a jerk. Everyone we know has known about this for AT LEAST a year. So there is NO excuse. I'm not a traditional bride either in that if you show up unannounced, I'm not going to feel obligated to be civil. This has been a huge undertaking and sacrifice for us, and for people to intentionally cause this much grief is mind-boggling. I really want to tell some people to f- off.

No comments:

Post a Comment