Monday, March 26, 2012

I love TJ Maxx

Our "headboard." It looks a ton better when the bed actually has sheets and stuff.

We have stuff on the walls! OMG! The little rental apartment is starting to feel "homey." We brought home 6 mirrors on Saturday. Two are being used as a "headboard," one is leaned against the wall opposite the bed that I will use to put on makeup, and the other three are arranged in the living room opposite the window. We are trying to figure out who to give the futon to. It is big and taking up space and we'd rather have a dresser where it is currently. We're also really starting to need side tables. And a real table- eating on the floor is fun for only so long.

The trees are all starting to bloom. It's so pretty! I need to get us a bird feeder too. Abby would love to watch them here (ok me too).

I pick up my dress tomorrow! OMG I'm so excited. It fits like it was made for me, and feels like a dream. I was worried it wouldn't fit, but it does! :D

We also get to go to Lance's follow-up tomorrow. He's seeing the same GP I am, so she did about 4 tubes of bloodwork on him. Since we didn't get a call, I guess that means it's all fine. I like that she goes over the results in detail, and writes on it and gives you a copy. I like her. She's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment