Friday, March 23, 2012

SHOES (omg)

I wore my bridal shoes to Target today. Wore them around for like 3 hours browsing the new layout (we just got a produce section). So far so good- no blisters! woot.

Final fitting is tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I'll be too fat to fit in the dress. Sigh. I hope not, but I'm not expecting much :/

I want another cat. Big surprise, right? I worry Abby gets really anxious when we aren't here. I know she gets lonely... She watches for us to come home. Poor kitty :( And we'll be gone for nearly 2 weeks for the wedding festivities. I'd love to take her with us, but one 12 hour day in a carrier was more than enough, thank you. I wish I could talk my parents into giving Sinbad back! But they love him too much now. And Daddy's the favorite. It's so cute ^_^ But he and Abby were bestest friends.

I took these pictures this past Christmas. In case the tree and nativity set didn't give it away.


He likes to observe dinner being made.


Dawwww da kitteh tummy!!!

He always sleeps like this. The tummy is a trap. He'll rip your arm clean off.

See? Loves dad so much he sleeps with his shoes. X.X

No comments:

Post a Comment