Saturday, March 17, 2012

Skin update


yay I'm mostly clear!!! Aside from some random pimples (that time...) I'm all clear! Yay Retin-A! I've also changed cleansers... I'm using the gentlest cleanser I know of: One Love Organic's Easy Does It Cleanser. It's an all-natural gentle cleanser that's really concentrated. I also use their Skin Savior multi balm to double cleanse when I feel really congested and grimy. And that's it! I don't need as much of the Olay moisturizer now that my skin is used to the Retin-A. So aside from cleansing, I just use the Retin-A and Latisse. I should be expecting to see some results from the Latisse soon. It's been around 2 weeks. Right??

Time is flying by so I don't have an accurate sense of time. Like I can't believe it's the weekend already. And we're at 28 days. Holy bajesus, I SWEAR I just looked yesterday at the countdown and it said 39. What happened??? Who's messing with the time?!?!?   0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment