Friday, March 9, 2012

Goodwill awesomeness

I scored a like-new awesomely soft and squishy loveseat to replace the college-era futon in our living room. It cost all of $50. bam. Also got a few decorative/ practical items too, but the couch was a big score. I plan to get pics tomorrow when there's sunlight. We also had to clean the cushion covers and febreze down the frame and vacuum it. It has a few minor spots, but I'm sure we'll do worse to it. There was a matching over-sized chair, but we just don't have the room for it. Oh, and did I mention it's in a neutral canvas fabric? Yeah. I couldn't believe it. When I saw it I think I literally ran to claim it as mine. For now we're trying to get our scents on it cuz Abby is all freaked by the new furniture and smells. Nonetheless I'm thrilled that we have "real" furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment